Read the Planning and Policy committee agenda 01.11.21 here
MOUNTSORREL PARISH COUNCIL
Parish Manager – Ross Willmott The Parish Council Office 2a Little Lane Mountsorrel Loughborough Leics LE12 7BH PHONE 0116 2303809
Internet E-Mail Address – email@example.com www.mountsorrelparishcouncil.co.uk
To all members of the Planning and Policy committee of Mountsorrel Parish Council Councillors P. Harris, S. Holyoake, E. Blackshaw, K. Walker, E. Benner, M. Lemon, C. O’Neill
25th October 2021
The Council is not restricting members of the public who wish to attend meetings but is asking that they please join the meeting via the Zoom link below. Everyone attending is reminded to observe the social distancing rules and wear face coverings when moving about in line with Council Policy.
You are requested to attend a meeting of the Planning & Policy committee of Mountsorrel Parish Council to be held on Monday 1st November 2021 commencing at 7.00pm in the Memorial Centre, downstairs small auditorium area – entrance through the Green Room door on the left of the MMC.
- Apologies for absence
- Declaration of Interests
- To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on the 4th October 2021 (previously circulated)
- Public Participation
- Crime Prevention
- Partnership Working On Local Areas of Concern – Graffiti
- Planning applications
- ❖ P/21/1746/2 – Nicole Herbert & Ross Payne, 85 Cross Lane – Proposed part 2-storey and part single storey extension to side of existing dwelling
- ❖ P/21/1682/2 – Mr D & Mrs M Clegg, 1B Rothley Road – Conversion of garage to habitable room and enclosure of covered porch to front of dwelling.
- Other plans received since preparation of this agenda where deadline for comments precludes deferment
- For Members’ information – update re planning application P/20/2402/2 – Mr Crewe & Miss Genesis – 249 Leicester Road – Erection of detached dwelling – AMENDED PLANS (deadline for comments to CBC was 22.10.21)
10. P/21/1086/2 – Darren Millward, 5 Cloud Lea – Proposed single storey extension to front and side of dwelling (Revised scheme – refusal P/20/0093/2 refers)
APPEAL to the Secretary of State in line with the Town And Country Planning Act 1990 against the decision of Charnwood Borough Council, as local planning authority, to refuse planning permission for the development referred to above. The appeal will be determined using the Householder Appeals Service (HAS) procedure.
The appeal start date letter (which details the appeal reference number and how to contact The Planning Inspectorate) and other related appeal documents can be viewed on the Charnwood Borough Council website at:https://portal.charnwood.gov.uk/Northgate/PlanningExplorerAA/ApplicationSearch.aspx.
Further, https://www.gov.uk/appeal-planning-inspectorate may be used to access information, to check the
progress or view the decision (when issued) relating to this appeal.
- Decisions of Charnwood Borough Council